[talk-au] parking and bike lane

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Sun Dec 29 21:04:00 UTC 2019

I agree that if there is nothing marked, however my question was rather from a continuity point of view.
The roads into and out of the round about have cycle lanes. The cyclist needs to merge with the road traffic to pass through.
Should the roundabout have cycle=designated or yes to ensure routing goes through it?