[talk-au] DEA Hotspots map - no attribution?

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Mon Dec 30 05:46:42 UTC 2019

Bottom left corner behind some symbol that you need to click on…and you can barely see!

This is what I put in my standard letter (including the code required)

Probably want to change the standard letter to point out that the attribution should not be behind a button – needs to be in full view.

Cheers - Phil