[talk-au] Residential road tagging

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 05:19:30 UTC 2019

Bit of a hard one?

I've seen one of those streets in this area that each side of the "service
road" part is signed "Local traffic only - no through road"

In OSM terms, that then could stay as =residential, but with
access=destination (or =no?).

Without local knowledge of the actual street, & how it may be signed, I'd
be inclined to leave these as a mix of =residential & =service

Thanks

Graeme