[talk-au] Residential road tagging

cleary osm at 97k.com
Fri Feb 1 23:56:10 UTC 2019

I think the current tagging is an accurate portrayal of what is "on the ground". Looking at imagery and, if one visited the place in person, I think there is a wider section with a roundabout which seems appropriately tagged as residential. Although it is possible to drive along the narrower section, it is not intended for through traffic but services half a dozen homes. I'd suggest leaving it as it is.