[talk-au] Turn lanes review

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 06:02:56 UTC 2019

I'm not sure I follow your example, but...

The rule of thumb is to only split the way when there is a physical
barrier preventing moving from one lane to the other.

As for Key:lanes, according to
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:lanes it's only for marked
lanes, but Microsoft has been adding many Key:lanes even when
unmarked, though there's a bit of discussion about this
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:lanes.