[talk-au] NSW LPI address import

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Sun Feb 10 21:28:39 UTC 2019

Hey talk-au,

This is just a reminder that the NSW LPI address import project is still going on, and that you can review any datasets in the following repo. Some of the manual steps have been automated a little bit more thanks to great work by David Wales, but it is still a human review process at the end of the day so we are doing a bit here a bit there.

https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/tree/master/review

Gitlab has a subscribe feature somewhere I think.

A list of suburbs that are currently in the review directory are as follows:

Camellia, Concord West, Denistone East, Denistone West, Denistone, East Ryde, Galston, Harris Park, Liberty Grove, Meadowbank, Melrose Park, Newington, North Ryde, Tahmoor.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile