[talk-au] NSW LPI address import

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Sun Feb 17 22:03:31 UTC 2019

Hi Joel,

If the data has been available for review for at least two weeks, feel free to upload it after reviewing it.

Then, move the file to the 'uploaded' directory, and submit a merge request so we can keep track of everything.

If you need to make small changes, please include those in the merge request, so the 'uploaded' directory matches what was actually uploaded.

Regards,
David Wales