[talk-au] NSW LPI address import

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Sun Feb 17 23:47:17 UTC 2019

G'day Joel!

Yes, suburbs sit in that folder for a minimum of 2 weeks to allow peer comments, and then we upload if there are no issues.

You can read more here:

https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import

daviewales is working on some great scripts to improve the import process, so we might need to update the README :)

Sent from ProtonMail mobile