[talk-au] MapRoulette Challenges

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Fri Feb 22 09:32:42 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

To make OpenStreetMap more navigable and accurate in guidance, Telenav mapping team is planning to process available open data and share it with the community using MapRoulette Challenges.

For this purpose we extracted from Perth local data, traffic signals which are not present in OSM. You can find it here:
?  Perth traffic signals: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3723

As some of you guys may already know, we created challenges before. Some of them are already finished and we thank your involvement and effort. We still have many in progress, and if you want to contribute you can find those here:
?  Fix dead ends in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3256
?  Fix highway flip-flops in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3257
?  Fix wrong lane count in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3258
?  Fix highway link type in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3259
?  Fix one way flip-flops in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3261
?  Fix ramp destination conflicts in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3263
?  Fix typos in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3264
?  Bad tag values for name in Australia & New Zealand: https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3316

All necessary information can be found in challenges description. Also, for some of them, description contains GitHub tickets for challenges.

We'd love any input and advice!

If you have any questions or comments, please let me/us know.

Thanks!