[talk-au] Brisbane City Address Import

Joel H. joelh at disroot.org
Tue Jan 15 13:12:25 UTC 2019

I have an updated plan, what does everyone think?

- Obtain processed address dataset open in JOSM

- Download existing addr:housenumber in a separate layer (using overpass
turbo)

- Inspection in JOSM. Areas with no existing address data can be
uploaded in one go.

- Areas which already have considerable amounts of address data will be
moved into separate files

- The big import will be completed under an import account.

I am planning on distributing the leftover data so that others can help
with the conflation process.