[talk-au] Naming Bus Stops for interchanges in Sydney

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:58:17 UTC 2019

Yes, I have seen the ref tag used for some number that occurs on the bus
stop.
I have used (misused?) the ref to tag the routes that use that bus stop,
then some one has put the stop 'number' in as local_ref.
Possibly the stop number is a 'operator_ref' ... whatever, no practical
use to the normal person.
The routes that stop at a bus stop .. might better go into a comments
tag - help others who might be mapping routes using the already entered
bus stops?

  In crowed space you have to zoom in, as always. Possibly a search
function may work?