[talk-au] State Forest boundaries

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 05:35:56 UTC 2019

My proposal will not work as the notification about the rendering for boundary=protected_area https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=734592#p734592 <https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=734592#p734592>
only applies to a few classes of protected areas as I read later info on github.
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/3656 <https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/3656>

Very disappointing from my point of view.

nevw