[talk-au] Question on how to fix this intersection

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Wed Jan 30 22:54:16 UTC 2019

G'day all!

In the intersection of Liverpool road and Burwood road in Burwood, Sydney (see attached), if I am travelling in the direction shown by the red arrow, then my GPS device should tell me to continue and drive straight at the intersection. However, because at that junction, the map splits up Liverpool Road into two roads, OSMAnd tells me to turn left there, which is quite confusing.

What is the appropriate way to fix this mapping? Or is it a problem with OSMAnd?

Dion Moult