[talk-au] Path on sand/bare rock

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:21:12 UTC 2019

On 04/07/19 18:38, Ewen Hill wrote:
> Hi,
>    On a corcular island with a sand/bare rock surface all the way around the
> outside, would you add a path?
>
> Now where a track might head down to the beach to cross a stream, it makes
> sense however should we infer a path where there is no man made assistance
> or guidance?

I asked a similar question on the tagging list.
It was for a section of beach used by a longer walking track.

As I recall, fine to add a path as long as the beginning and end were defined in some way .. adding the tag visibility=0 was suggested too.

If there is no formal use and no signs? I don't know if I'd map it as a path. I'd map the sand and rock...