[talk-au] Copying address from business website?

Kim Oldfield osm at oldfield.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 22 05:47:20 UTC 2019

Graeme: It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has done this.
This particular change caused me to reconsider how appropriate it is as
it was all sourced from the website so I used source=website which, when
viewed superficially, appears to contradict guidelines for where to
source map data.

Andrew: It is nice to know that this is generally considered OK for
individual facts.

Adrian: As part of manually adding these facts I check that the address
I'm adding is for this physical location, ie at least the street adjoins
the business being tagged.