[talk-au] Road classification in AUS

Aleksandar Matejevic (E-Search) v-maalek at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 23 11:12:26 UTC 2019

Thanks for the reply,

I haven't followed Wiki blindly because it can be contradictory sometimes, that's the reason why I'm asking these questions here. Also, I think that gov routes are there to indicate importance of the road and flow of traffic.

I would personally wait for couple of more opinions regarding this before reverting suggested road classification. If there are any local mapper for these areas It would be great if they could turn into conversation to give an opinion?

Thanks,
Aleksandar