[talk-au] Map use without attribution

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jul 25 09:34:21 UTC 2019

Sebastian has already pointed to the switch2osm site.

But a general remark: if it was uneconomical for google to provide such
services as their previous price level or for free, there is no magic
wand waving that will make it economical for the OSMF to do it for free,
or even for the commercial providers in OSMspace.

As a consequence I would try -not- to argue with costs when promoting OSM.

Simon