[talk-au] Copying address from business website?

Sebastian Spiess mapping at consebt.de
Thu Jul 25 23:02:49 UTC 2019

Hi, I find it odd that you state source:website but don't proved the
website in the website tag. Why not?

PS: I see the website of the business as the virtual front and consider
the information public as any sign etc on the actual shop. So Yes I do
this also all the time. (Individual POIs, not mass import)