[talk-au] Copying address from business website?

Kim Oldfield osm at oldfield.wattle.id.au
Thu Jul 25 23:51:19 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian,

The source website was in the tag I added:
website=http://www.maroondahleisure.com.au/venues/maroondah-nets/

My understanding of how to use source is as a generic description of
where the information came from, rather than an exact reference. For
example https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:source lists
source="aerial imagery" as commonly used, while I would have expected it
to be depreciated with preference to the name of the aerial imagery
used, eg source=bing.