[talk-au] Removing "WikiProject" prefix

dcapillae dcapillae at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 00:09:32 UTC 2019

Hi, Seb.

Thank you for your message. Yes, all the links will work correctly, just
like now.

It's not really a wiki maintenance task. It's not a Wiki Team or
WikiProject Cleanup task either. It's only a personal initiative,
although I'm looking for volunteers to help [1].

Monts ago, I renamed the mapping project pages of my country (Spain). We
were one of the first communities to remove the "Wikiproject" prefix
following the page name conventions of the Wiki. Then I continued in
some Spanish speaking countries, and finally collaborated with friendly
communities like Canada, United States, and now Australia.

I am encouraging other contributors to participate in the renaming of
their country pages at the same time I'm trying to collaborate as much
as I can.

Regards,

Daniel

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Wiki#Removing_.22WikiProject.22_prefix

El 26/7/19 a las 0:43, Sebastian Spiess escribiĆ³: