[talk-au] Local Chapter

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Sun Jun 2 16:19:26 UTC 2019

What is the benefit of including these regions if there is no representation? (Based in the assumption that no one will claim representation)

What about an opt in/out for these regions? If at a later point in time a separate chapter wants to form they should be able to. Or maybe the general view is that a larger chapter can achieve more for these smaller regions.