[talk-au] Adelaide Mapup

A B wilfred.waters at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 00:00:20 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I am the founder of the Adelaide Mapup:

There is a group on Meetup: http://meetu.ps/c/49hPK/BLXvb/d

And Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1046276438898394/

We meet monthly or so. We talk about the latest activity in the city to do
with spatial analysis, location based services, the latest spatial tools
and data released by the government and whatever else is on participants'
minds around the subject of maps.

We already have one international member, in Turkey and, of course, are
planning an OSM mapathon. We are still figuring out when and where, but I
thought I'd raise the subject here to see what others think. I welcome
suggestions and if you're in Adelaide please get in touch and or come to
the next Mapup on Monday 17th June from 5.30pm at Grace Emily Hotel, 232
Waymouth St, Adelaide.

Kind regards,

Wil