[talk-au] Fwd: Currently, OSM is rendering water throughout the suburbs of Perth

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jun 16 12:25:31 UTC 2019

Now I spotted it also in Poland, but only on some zoom levels.
So either it is new or already fixed and disappearing.

Either multiple standard mistakes at once, or someone made one big global
edit (there was already someone who added building that reached from in Spain to Russia,
covering most of Europe) or it is a real bug in software this time.

16 Jun 2019, 12:26 by osm at 97k.com: