[talk-au] Local Chapter

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 23:00:58 UTC 2019

Maritjn, thank you, that would be much appreciated!

Andrew Harvey is on our Board and will likely want to be involved in this
as well, I imagine. There has been some talk about an OSM sub-committee of
sorts, I suppose this will come in due course but thought it might become
relevant to this discussion.

Re: timing - I'd think we'd be keen to gain local chapter status as soon as
possible after we form an entity (targeting end April), so perhaps we can
aim to make a submission to OSMF in early May? This would likely help us
build up the SotM part of FOSS4G SotM Oceania...

Cheers
John