[talk-au] Sydney mapathon

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Fri Mar 15 00:26:58 UTC 2019

Thanks for all the responses!

Interested people in joining:
- Dion Moult (myself)
- David Anderson (coworker at HDR)
- David Wales
- Sebastian

Currently Ritva is helping contact EWB to see if they are interested in running one in Sydney (as Engineers Without Borders is helping run one in Brisbane)

We are in need of an experienced mapper who can guide us in cases of uncertainty :)

I wonder, if prior to a larger event we are keen to simply just meet up casually for a weekend afternoon somewhere in Sydney and do some mapping together to see how we fare? If things work out well that might give us a bit of confidence to grow the group and do it a bit more regularly :)

Sent from ProtonMail mobile