[talk-au] new OpenStreetCam competition

Michael James michael at techdrive.com.au
Mon Mar 18 21:12:03 UTC 2019

Hi Martin

I've only just started trying with the app, is there any word on when the
bug with ODB2 & BT getting fixed

Namely this open bug :-

https://github.com/openstreetcam/android/issues/125

My testing shows that you really need the ODB adapter when doing urban
streets as the GPS averaging is too slow to deal with the acceleration
changes.

Thanks Michael