[talk-au] Sydney mapathon

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Wed Mar 20 21:59:36 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Since I'm new to the area I would firstly like to meet other mappers from OZ and put a face to a name.
Secondly my interest is then onto mapping OZ because this is where I'm as a user and data consumer. I'm open to HOT and missing maps etc but it is not at the top of my list.
I would not expect talks at a first meeting, likely we'll end up chatting and the 2 hours will be gone in a whiff.

Cheers Sebastian