[talk-au] use of addr:unit

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Fri May 17 04:14:00 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian,

If you want to go crazy, you could try Simple Indoor Tagging:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Simple_Indoor_Tagging
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Indoor_Mapping

This allows you to separately map each floor of the building, thus
allowing each address to be mapped specifically!

Regards,
David Wales