[talk-au] Pharmacy/chemist tagging

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Sun May 19 03:36:00 UTC 2019

A pharmacy in a hospital is accessible to customers (as in patients).
E.g. when I was at the emergency department and they release me with a prescription I can go there to obtain the medication.
Or where you referring to the 'pharmacy' where doctors and nurses get the drugs?

I agree with all other points as well.
I would even argue that some chemist are shops, they are selling soft drinks and icecream.