[talk-au] (NSW) Email Update – Changes to permanent speed limits

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Wed Nov 13 18:15:07 UTC 2019

A relevant paragraph from the terms of use:

"The Service is intended for personal use only. You must not use it for business purposes or re-supply the information to others."

This seems at odds with the CC 4.0 license which the website itself is under!

I suspect you would need to either track down the original data source behind the emails, or you would need to contact Transport for NSW to get permission.

Regards,
David