[talk-au] Fwd: [OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania - Call For Members

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 04:45:55 UTC 2019

Hey Graeme, thanks for the questions! No fees, it's important that we keep
a low barrier to entry. This is for "ordinary" members, ie. the people who
contribute to the open geospatial community in Oceania in some meaningful
way. This includes all kinds of contributions, and isn't limited to people
actively working on the organisation. Keen mappers are definitely welcome!

For those that like to read  fine print, see the Membership Policy
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1UKcKVeknkgf38o_-Td4G53jzJCtyyD-d>
.

Cheers
John