[talk-au] Mailing lists (was: Re: Discussion H: public transport – the end game)

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Sat Oct 5 00:50:00 UTC 2019

I too stated that the way he perceives the mailing list and wrote about the interface being poor that this might be due to the email client or settings he is using. Unfortunately there was no reaction to this (as with most of the other post).

I agree with Frederick that we should have more patience and how that the olive branch for a personal face to face will be accepted.