[talk-au] Facebook RapiD Roads

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Wed Oct 16 03:58:40 UTC 2019

I'm sure it would be a valuable data source to make use of. However, I'm certain many other countries have a much greater need. Our road coverage is close to 99% from memory. (I can't remember the exact figure or reference.)

We also have pretty good access to government data in many states.

No harm in asking though.

(Now, if they enabled quality building outlines, that would be a game changer.)