[talk-au] International GIS Day Missing Maps Mapathon

Vilppola, Ritva Ritva.Vilppola at wsp.com
Thu Sep 5 07:48:36 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

WSP is planning on holding a global Missing Maps Mapathon with our Australia, UK and India offices after work November the 14th. There will be around 35 offices involved in total which is shaping up to be a big event!

I have a few office representatives who are new to organising Mapathons and it would be great to get some local OSM/Missing Maps reps to help them with the introduction and training section of the session. It is very casual and can vary in size (we had around 10 participants in Melbourne and 30 in Brisbane last time).

Is anyone based in Canberra, Sydney and Perth with experience in Missing Maps keen to volunteer some time to help out locally?

Thanks for your help!

Ritva Vilppola
Sustainability Consultant

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56411.D8D1D6F0]<http://www.wsp.com/>

T: +7 3535 1518

Ritva.Vilppola at wsp.com

WSP Australia Pty Limited
900 Ann Street, Level 12
Fortitude Valley
4006  Australia

wsp.com<http://www.wsp.com>
This message, including any document or file attached, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any other person is strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing or copying this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message. Thank you.

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise subject to restricted disclosure under applicable law. This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.

-LAEmHhHzdJzBlTWfa4Hgs7pbKl