[talk-au] Discussion D: mapping ACT for cyclists – complying with ACT law

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 23:20:36 UTC 2019

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 09:06, Andrew Davidson <theswavu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was more interested in how consistently they are installed in
> Queensland.

Sorry! In my part of the GC, I've seen the shared path signs along the GC
Oceanway. One other shared path nearby, they're "painted" on the path
itself, rather than separate signs, & are no longer in very good condition!
:-)

The most common one we see is the painted "cycle" markings, either on the
road itself, or in a separate bike lane.

Thanks

Graeme