[talk-au] Contributions to Road Geometry in Perth, Australia

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:03:10 UTC 2020

If there is a degree of doubt, I'd suggest adding a note instead of
entering an AI detected road straight into the map. Often something might
vaguely look like a road from satellite imagery, especially in rural areas,
but might not actually be a road on the ground.

I've created a filter in OSMCha for your team so will try and keep an eye
on your edits and encourage other Perth local mappers to do this too just
to keep an eye on what's being mapped.