[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 23:17:18 UTC 2020

What I was talking about were

building=fire_station

.. of which there were 944 in the OSM data base WORLD WIDE.

There are now some ~1,200 world wide.

See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Abuilding%3Dfire_station
Note I created this wiki page to encourage others to tag the building
detail.

Note: Some places have both a 'Fire and Rescue' and 'Rural Fire'
stations, these may be in separate locations but within the same town.