[talk-au] Magento + Leaflet = no attribution

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 05:41:19 UTC 2020

So, with nothing better to do, I was checking if Kathmandu had updated
their web site to include the correct attribution for OSM. (no)

It seems they use Magento (an e-commerce platform) with Smile's Map add-in
for Magento. (https://github.com/Smile-SA/magento2-module-map) This in term
uses Leaflet, but disables the attribution. (As far as I can tell.)

That is, if you use this on your Magento site, you get a nice map, but with
the attribution disabled. I'll submit a bug report on the Smile Map project.

 - Ben.