[talk-au] Airborne Research Australia South Australia Bushfire Imagery

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:16:28 UTC 2020

They've agreed to the imagery tracing waiver! PR to add this into editors
is at https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/pull/785, but in the
meantime you can load this URL into JOSM or iD:

https://{switch:a,b,c,d}.
tiles.mapbox.com/v4/openstreetmapau.ara_adelaide_hills/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoib3BlbnN0cmVldG1hcGF1IiwiYSI6ImNqbWl3bXZ6aDA0MTkzd21xdnV1d2k0azEifQ.HYkMOqH_E2fYd1b0oXRe6w

The current coverage extent is shown at
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/pull/785/files?short_path=3c17119#diff-3c1711904c939e2f87cf5d13fc6be304

Gumeracha Area (Adelaide Hills), Cygnet Park, Western River (Kangaroo
Island), and more coming soon.