[talk-au] Bushfire mapathon - kudos

Bo Percival bo.percival at hotosm.org
Tue Feb 11 06:48:15 UTC 2020

Great work to all,

As someone who now sits in the space between being affected and working for
an organisation supporting those affected, it is really humbling to see you
all give so much of your time and efforts to support.

@Andrew Harvey, I just received your email re: aerial imagery and OAM. I
will reach out to you within the next day or two to have a chat about this.

Kindness,

bo