[talk-au] Opening hours for scheduled tours

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:45:49 UTC 2020

If it's only open for tours then I think this is a reasonable use of
opening_hours. If however it's open all the time (or just other
opening_hours) but then has tours at certain times you can choose to join
I'd use https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:service_times.

Alternatively you could use opening_hours to say it's always closed, but
then service_times to say when the tours run, though I think I prefer the
former approach.