[talk-au] Gravel pits?

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Mon Feb 17 08:13:48 UTC 2020

What about a stockpile? And material=gravel/dirt/sand/...?

I have seen piles like that before, however I've not heard them called a
gravel pit, and my first thought was a quarry.

There appears to be people mapping stockpiles, but without any tag:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=stockpile#values

Jono