[talk-au] highway=motorway_junction

Ian Steer iansteer at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 24 03:32:09 UTC 2020

sorry, yes – it’s lacram_telenav.

The changeset that caught my eye is 67193952

I just don’t understand what they’re trying to achieve.  There are gazillions of such intersections to be done if they head down this path.

I see that it is a member of a relation called destination_sign (3286190), which has lots of information about the signage on this exit.  Do they need to have the motorway_junction tag to record these details about the signage ??  - and why wouldn’t they be using destination= ?

Ian