[talk-au] presenting #NorthernBeachesSolar pet project

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Wed Jan 1 21:49:04 UTC 2020

So far I have not worked out a good grid method.
I go by suburb in my area and keep the file local until I've completed the suburb. Only then I upload.
While offline I use a temporary area tagged as wood. I expand this box over the area I've worked through. This is just because I don't know any better solution. 😃

If you want to see a map showing the modules you can use open infrastructure map, link is at the bottom of the wiki.

I thought about making this a mapping challenge on   https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MapRoulette but so far I've not looked into it. I've got no experience with this but am happy to receive guidance.