[talk-au] presenting #NorthernBeachesSolar pet project

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:16:27 UTC 2020

Older images aren't published as far as I know. I think source:date is good
enough, since as you say you don't know the installation date of the solar,
it could have been this year, last year, the year before, etc. If you know
the exact year I think it's worth adding, but otherwise it's too uncertain
to know.