[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Sun Jan 5 04:25:29 UTC 2020

Somewhat related to this.

Camden West Rural Fire Service has both a traced building, *and* a
traced site border.
Both are currently tagged with amenity=fire_station.

The building has the rest of the identifying tags.

I feel that it makes sense to only have one feature tagged with
amenity=fire_station, and the rest of the tags. Should this be the
building, or the site border?

See link below:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=id&way=724460466#map=20/-34.05818/150.67674

Regards,