[talk-au] presenting #NorthernBeachesSolar pet project

Sebastian Spiess mapping at consebt.de
Sun Jan 5 12:34:00 UTC 2020

Hi Graeme, glad I feed your 'needs'.

I would add a closed way for every continuous row / line of panels. 15
rectangles for the roof top you found.
Each rectangle is updated to set generator:solar:modules
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:generator:solar:modules&action=edit&redlink=1>=*
to the number of modules the rectangle represents.