[talk-au] Over 55?s Lifestyle Village = retirement_home ?

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Jan 7 22:12:57 UTC 2020

Hi

Here is a site transitioning from a caravan park
https://www.ingeniaholidays.com.au/albury/

to a 55+ lifestyle village
https://ingenialifestyle.com.au/communities/nsw/regional-nsw/albury

The whole area is currently tagged as a tourism = caravan_site
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/338714438

Here is a resort which shares many of the features of a 55+ village
http://www.moamaonmurray.com.au/
Node currently tagged as a leisure=resort (and not rendering)
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6442022046

I found the proposal
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Trailer_Park
which notes that many demountable villages are tagged place=hamlet

These existing tags could be used
(from https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dcamp_site)
tents = yes/no
caravans = yes/no