[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 02:42:40 UTC 2020

I'd normally just leave the name as is it, since the name should be as
signposted which could vary. This MapRoulette challange is mostly about
adding the operator and operator:wikidata tags and also branch if you can.

The branch is usually just the suburb eg. if it's named "Heathcote Fire
Brigade" then "branch=Heathcote", it helps to normalise the name.

I would say let's only map what we know if unsure then skip. Especially
with regards to fire station numbers.