[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:57:07 UTC 2020

It's normally considered okay to check a business website as a reference
and picking up their contact details, but to err on the side of caution
taking a whole database from fire.nsw.gov.au and mass importing is not
advised.

So I'd suggest not just copying everything from that website. For the RFS
operated fire stations normally the name will indicate this, or a quick
look at google search results may also indicate, sometimes it's visible on
Mapillary based on the signage.